Friday, November 7, 2008

Our pack part 1


maybe me thinks should write about my pack. we have 2 humans. a cat and me. the cat choochoo is our pack leader, obviously.
she very scary. i think she older than mom & dad (these are the 2 humans in our pack). has no teeth but still deadly lethal. even big dogs scared of her. once i saw she threaten some poor cat and he literally poo on the floor. (guitar whitey - may he rest in peace. and no, choochoo did not kill him).




but sometime she very nice and leave me food scrap & let me sleep beside her. our great leader!



3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

ChooChoo sounds like one tough kitty, Dr Dre! He looks bigger than you are!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Nice to meet ChooChoo!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Unknown said...

Choochoo indeed has the traits of a leader, strong-willed yet protective of his loved ones. My Golden Retriever Mutt, in our house, serves as the leader of our four cats. Mutt might be grumpy most of the time, but he's actually playful and jovial when he sees the cats happy. Well, I sure am guilty of spoiling him with his favorite dog treats.