Friday, January 16, 2009

she left me



dear bella
me hope you having super fantastic time down in mexico. where my kind come from. while i freeze me ass off in this place call idaho.
me hope you enjoy kayak and tons tequila drink with lots local chihuahua and forget dre completely. you think i not know about other chihuahua you hanging with down there?
it okay you forget. me big dog.
me know i better looking and more sexy than you new dogfriend. (s)

me start train for keg-pull like rocky V. soon be perfect body like stallone. and win 1st place. then what you going to think? you be begging to come back to dre!!

2 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Doctor Dre!
What is Bella doing here in Mexico? Is she living here?
She may meet lots of friends here but I am sure you are the # 1 in her heart!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

She doesn't look too happy in that last picture, Dre! We think Bella is missing you already!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch