Monday, June 1, 2009

staycation part 1

everyone, long time no see. me pack staycation last week.
mom & dad's human friend barbara from nyc visit idaho and spend week as short-term pack member. so we go everywhere with this new pack member.
this me think too much to post all in one time. way too much to type and dre too busy answering fan letters to do all that.
(and afternoon nap - need me beauty rest. it not easy to look the way i do)

so this place call ross creek ceder forest in montana.
trees are bigger than i-da-ho


dre so majestic looking!


more post about staycation coming. stay tuned.

3 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Dre!
Thanks for sharing all those pictures!
Looks like a pawesome place!
I will be waiting for more!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! Look at the size of that tree! We can't wait to see more pictures, Dre!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Pedro said...

Dre,

You are so lucky to go onvacation with your mom! Mine went without me and she's been gone 11 days so far! My dad says she's coming home tonight. I'm gonna have to make her PAY for abandoning me for so long. Thanks for finding rocks for me! My address is Pedro the Chihuahua, PO box 134, Westhampton, ny 11977. Your moms friend from NYC should know where that town is. Lots of humans escape to there in the summer. BTW great pictures!!

Pedro